Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US and Romania.
You will become a key resource in the job of further developing the core of the market’s most complete Delivery Management platform. It is mainly written in Delphi, and we are currently converting it to C# .NET Core.
You will work on an international team with other experienced developers and QA engineers. Together, we have the responsibility for ensuring that the software is of high quality and that it can be operated both on our AWS servers and at customers.
- Development using the latest version of Delphi, 10.3 Rio
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within the agreed timescales
- Maintain quality through code reviews
- Development using C#
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- Proven experience of Win32 programming (Delphi and/or C++)
- SQL databases
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Multi-threaded programming
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- C#, .NET
- Agile methodology
Required personality traits and skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-going, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at Skillvalue – Andrada-Ioana Laazaroi,
Text by Consignor, email@example.com