Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US and Romania.
Your primary responsibilities are to analyze documentation and technical specifications of a carriers’ system, integrate and maintain the carriers’ business logic in our platform, create custom documents using internal tools and describe tasks for other projects to ensure all requirements are met.
You must be able to effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing.
You must balance a self-motivated, independent work ethic with the desire to train and assist others. Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are all crucial.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades of existing middleware systems in accordance with organizational standards to maintain operational stability of the system.
- Communicates critical information to management and support teams.
- Understands existing implementations with mentoring.
- Performs user and workflow testing, exhibiting ability through analytic skill and experience to anticipate the larger ramifications and interactions of a bug.
- Performs in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision.
- Can use, understand, and write new automated tests for owned areas.
- Achieves product area expertise: able to answer questions, review features.
- Writes documentation for related areas which independently follows up on issues and communicates status to management in a timely manner.
- Conveys information clearly and effectively within bug reports and documentation.
- Be flexible to perform development work outside the job description, not using Python, but related to carrier development in Consignor
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor Computer Engineering
- Python programming language
- Software patterns
- Proficient technical understanding of required web and application server technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of scripting and automation methodology
- Working knowledge of HTTP/S protocol standards and Web APIs
Required personality traits and skill set
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), able to interact with technical resources as well as with business users
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system problems
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at SkillValue, Ana-Maria David, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text by Consignor, email@example.com